Welcome to the Best Site in the World

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Pinky & Purply & Perky (Oh my!)


This bucket of happiness currently resides in Debenhams and is available for house calls for a giddy £20.

Debenhams reckons they were initially selling it for £40.

This is probably true.

In any event, this "cerise pink rose print dress" - their mouthful, not mine - is part of the store's Petite range (sorry my tall-lings); comes with a cute little matching belt; and, judging from the current stock, they're running out of sizes.

Do with that information what you will; just don't say I didn't warn you.

Tip: This seems to work really well if you have big baps!

Please see Exhibit B(aps):


(I swear I didn't even zoom in on this; this is one of their own pictures for the dress! But at least you can see the belt. Oooohhh....!)

You're welcome.

Please note, prices, product availability and weblinks correct at time of gushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice...