Welcome to the Best Site in the World

Friday 5 August 2011

The 'finest, most dazzling'

These are a couple of stores very close to my heart... and my bank statements.
Ladies, I invite you to join me on a tour of H&M's finest and Zara's most dazzling finds.

Dark blue dress | H&M £9.99 reduced from £29.99

Red dress | H&M £14.99 reduced from £24.99

Blouse | H&M £9.99 reduced from £14.99

And her little bag, too! [Insert Wicked Witch of the West laugh here]

Imitation leather bag | H&M £9.99 reduced from £14.99

Strapless dress | Zara £39.99

Tulip dress | Zara £69.99

And just because I rather enjoy making myself weep with longing, how's about this metallic number to remind a gal just how virtuous patience can be as she holds out for that sale...

Metallic dress | Zara £119

You're welcome.

Please note prices, product availability and weblinks correct at time of gushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice...